Wednesday, May 14, 2008

yeah yeah I know I'm coming off as a slacker...

but I'm not really. Well not all that often. There have been a few "things" that have popped up lately..thus the lack of reviews. Well this weekend I had a trip cancelled due to illness so I'll be catching up. Thats a promise! I'll review the books I listed on the previous post plus another one or two. They will be coming...one possibly by tomorrow night.

But hey...I made the blog look frabjous. If you weren't familiar with it...the Jabberwock is from the poem "The Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass. Check out the poem if you haven't..and check out the original sketch of him:

My Jabberwock looks pretty close huh? I've decided he's going to be my mascot/logo/whatever...moving on.... I'm an Alice geek for sure.

thanks for the patience.

No comments: