Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yeah I'm a bit behind....

Well it has been a hectic week around my house. I've had an increase in bookstore hours (just for this week though) and the kids at work have the mentality that its June already. I have swiftly batted this out of their hyperactive little heads. But I have been reading! and reading and reading. I'll be posting in the near future about: One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, and the Wicked Lovely books by Melissa Marr (see I told you I've been reading bunches!) and hopefully I'll be able to toss in Generation Dead by Daniel Waters (I'm about a 1/3 of the way in..but alas I must go back into work today.)

So keep your eyes peeled...I'm off tomorrow in between shift with the kidlets so I'm hoping to get caught up (after my nap of course!) Let me know what your reading!

No comments: